Our client is a well-established company in the beverages industry and is currently looking for a Financial Controller that has a “steering” function within the organization. The main purpose of his/her work is to optimize management profitability, to help managers achieve greater efficiencies, as they go about their management duties, to support the full budgeting process and to ensure that the strategic priorities remain in the center of everyone’s focus. He / She will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Guarantees full compliance with the Group Controlling guidelines.
- Ensures a timely distribution of financial information (plan and actual) to every budget holder by sending out reports, by allowing system access, and by presenting the information in regular meetings.
- Supports the establishment of a true bottom-up planning process and the development of a local planning calendar based on the group planning timetable, allowing for sufficient review time and feedback cycles.
- Contributes to a high forecasting accuracy of business plans, revised estimates, and long-term forecasts.
Month End Closing:
- Verifies proper cut-off across all P&L lines.
- Ensures that all P&L items are properly recognized.
- Ensures all management allocations are properly reflected in the P&L.
Reporting & Analysis:
In terms of management books controlling:
- Prepares the weekly/monthly necessary reports.
- Calculates the volume change, price change, and product mix impact in the management books for DP sales.
- Compiles and distributes comprehensive monthly reports, including P&L analysis and comments on brand, projects, accounts, and cost centers for budget owners and GMs
Planning & Forecasting:
- Coordinates the Business Plan/Revised Estimate data collection, data entry, and timing for budget inputs.
- Aggregates and consolidates individual plans into a total plan.
- Supports and challenges budget owners throughout the planning process.
- Prepares year-to-go best estimates.
- Serves as a strategic liaison to key management stakeholders.
- Manages knowledge of DP trade terms, budgets, and P&L.
- Analyzes trade term impact, including contract terms and profitability.
- Collaborates with the DPM on promotional ROI and assesses new product launch impact on profit.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a controlling role in consumer goods.
- Highly analytical and very skilled individual in the area of profitability analysis.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze risks and impacts and to define alternatives.
- Capable of communicating and presenting precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders up to GM level.
- Commercial-minded and with strong collaboration skills.
- Results-driven, with business acumen and judgement.
- A structured and well-organized individual.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- IT literate, excellent MS Excel knowledge, and familiarity with any integrated business analysis tool is a strong plus (SAP/ BI/Hyperion, etc)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Life / Medical insurance plan
- Corporate Mobile Phone
- Meal vouchers: €132/month
- Fuel allowance up to €120/month
- E-pass depending on the home location
- Saving plan (optional and without employer’s contributions)
Become a key asset in our client’s team as a Financial Controller. Your expertise will drive profitability, enhance efficiency, and maintain strategic focus within the beverages industry. This is your opportunity to make a lasting impact, with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Apply today to be the guiding hand in our client’s financial success story. Your financial skills will transform their future!